HTPC cases/remotes - Linux support?

I plan to buy an HTPC case and muck about building a NAS and perhaps
using it as a PVR/music player etc.

Online shops are less than specific about which of their fancy HTPC
cases work with Linux (I'm thinking specifically of www.komplett.ie).
 What have you guys found that worked?   Did they include a remote
control?   Some of them also include a front-panel LED display or
similar, but I get the impression that those frequently don't work
with Linux either.   What's your experience?

In fact stepping back a bit, which online vendors sell HTPC stuff and
are Linux-friendly?

(I live in Dublin, so such an online vendor must be able to ship
there; that probably means choosing a vendor in Ireland, the UK or the
rest of Europe).

Thanks,
James.