Re: X keys remapped after dist-upgrade

> The Alt keys, however, as used system-wide. My Alt won't ant+tab nor
> can i access menus with it; my AltGr does still change the 6 letters i
> want it to, but it ceased working as AltGr. I can't access at, pound,
> umlaut and all those "3rd level" characters.

Now i got Alt to work, but AltGr will either work as Mode_switch
(displaying the letters) or as ISO_Level3_Shift (displaying @£§ etc).
I've tried combining it as:

keysym 0xfe03 = ISO_Level3_Shift Mode_switch ISO_Level3_Shift Mode_switch

and vice-versa; i've tried keycode instead of keysym (what's the
diff?) both for AltGr and for the letters... i'm running out. This was
working fine before the upgrade, it's not a file i even touch. I got
both Alt and AltGr's keycode/keysym through xev. Here's my current
file:

! Alt
keysym 0xff69 = Mode_switch

! AltGr w keysym letters
!ĉ2 keysym 0xfe03 = Mode_switch
!c@ keysym 0xfe03 = ISO_Level3_Shift
!c@ keysym 0xfe03 = ISO_Level3_Shift NoSymbol ISO_Level3_Shift NoSymbol
!c@ keysym 0xfe03 = ISO_Level3_Shift Mode_switch ISO_Level3_Shift Mode_switch
!c@ keycode 108 = ISO_Level3_Shift
!ĉ2 keycode 108 = Mode_switch
!ĉ2 keycode 108 = Mode_switch ISO_Level3_Shift

! AltGr w keycode letters
!ĉ2 keysym 0xfe03 = Mode_switch
!c@ keysym 0xfe03 = ISO_Level3_Shift
!c@ keysym 0xfe03 = ISO_Level3_Shift NoSymbol ISO_Level3_Shift NoSymbol
!c@ keysym 0xfe03 = ISO_Level3_Shift Mode_switch ISO_Level3_Shift Mode_switch
!ĉ2 keysym 0xfe03 = Mode_switch ISO_Level3_Shift Mode_switch ISO_Level3_Shift
!c@ keycode 108 = ISO_Level3_Shift
!ĉ2 keycode 108 = Mode_switch
!ĉ2 keycode 108 = Mode_switch ISO_Level3_Shift
!c@ keycode 108 =  ISO_Level3_Shift Mode_switch

!keysym 0x75 	= u U ubreve Ubreve
keycode 30	= u U ubreve Ubreve
!keysym 0x73 	= s S scircumflex Scircumflex
keycode 39	= s S scircumflex Scircumflex
!keysym 0x67 	= g G gcircumflex Gcircumflex
keycode 42	= g G gcircumflex Gcircumflex
!keysym 0x68 	= h H hcircumflex Hcircumflex
keycode 43	= h H hcircumflex Hcircumflex
!keysym 0x6a 	= j J jcircumflex Jcircumflex
keycode 44	= j J jcircumflex Jcircumflex
!keysym 0x63 	= c C ccircumflex Ccircumflex
keycode 54	= c C ccircumflex Ccircumflex

Any hints?

Nuno Magalhães

/\  ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontraŭ html-a retpoŝto