X keys remapped after dist-upgrade

Greets,

My Alt, AltGr and Os keys got borked after a dist-upgrade on unstable.
The Os keys i got to work fairily easily by means of xev and they're
only used by fluxbox's keys file, so it's not a big deal.

The Alt keys, however, as used system-wide. My Alt won't ant+tab nor
can i access menus with it; my AltGr does still change the 6 letters i
want it to, but it ceased working as AltGr. I can't access at, pound,
umlaut and all those "3rd level" characters.

I've been trying keycodes and keysyms without any success. Is there
any logical reason why the keys got remapped? IS there an easier way
to deal with it than digging on xev and xmodmap?

TIA,
Nuno Magalhães

/\  ascii-rubanda kampajno - kontraŭ html-a retpoŝto