HP proliant ML115 G5 on debian lenny

Dear debian community,

We plan to buy an HP proliant ML115 G5 for server backup.  The CPUs
would be amd opteron 64bit. And there is embedded sata raid controller.
I will use raid1 on two 1T harddrives.

I would like to consult debian community to see if anyone have some
experience with installing lenny on it. I searched debian wiki and other
sites, but did not find specific info on this particular type of HP
server. And on HP website, the debian compatible list does not include
this type. I am especially concerned with the raid controller part. Will
that work with lenny?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Regards,

--