Re:Whatzit.

Lynn,

Thank you for confirming real human beings exist. :)
You might try hitting the whirly-gig with a bigger hammer. Sometimes the
ka-hootin valves get stuck and basic engineering relies on said big
hammer. <lol>

My wife oft reminds, "you forgot a dot." :) One day I was coding and did
forget a dot. Could not find the error, had become rather hot about it.
She looks at the code for a second and spots it right off. Apologies,
I'm not exactly sure what whatzit is causing you trouble.

It sounds like it may be anything from an NFS to Samba error in general
terms. Not quite up to speed on those subjects yet. I'll defer to other
wizards here, far more capable. But please do know you aren't alone. :)

- Ben