Intro

Hello,

My name is Ben Badgley. I live in rural Virginia, we can visit
Timberville, which is three to five miles out. Generally speaking I'm a
good old fashioned country boy, unafraid of working hard to achieve goals.

Recently, put Lenny on a computer. I am busily delving into learning C,
and doing the basic RTFM homework. Eventually, may want to set up a
small home network. No rush on that however.

Presently seeking alternate employment. One idea came to mind,
internship for programing or systems administration. As I said,
currently doing the homework. I do it alone, self paced learning.

Chugging through Linux Administration Handbook, second edition - on loan
from a dear friend in the IT field. Also lots of various online
documents, HowTo's, Guides, FAQ etc. C All-In-One Desk Reference for
Dummies by Dan Gookin, who I find an exceptional author and instructor. :-)

Further reading suggestions are welcomed.

Chose Debian as it seemed the most universal flavor of Linux currently.
I am glad to have chosen it so far. Free programs and help mates for
development are quite nice. :-) They're especially useful and needed
given economics of late. Thank you fellow users, developers. I hope to
contribute back in whatever humble manner I may.

Looking forward to meeting other Debian users, offering ,taking help.
For now, I will close and wish everyone well. Run it slow.

Ben