Re: firefox 3.6 alpha

javier wrote:
El lun, 20-04-2009 a las 23:19 -0400, Bogdan escribió:
Hello,

Has any of you installed the Firefox 3.6 Alpha pre on a Debian Sid / KDE ?
I downloaded the archive and unpacked it, but when I try to run minefield I get:

    ./run-mozilla.sh: line 143: ./firefox-bin: cannot execute binary file

Try ./firefox , this works for my.

Close all processes related to firefox, mozilla or iceweasel.

Thanks,

--
ing. Bogdan MARIAN
Timisoara, ROMANIA

Hey,

Sorry for the late answer.
In my stupidity, I downloaded the x86-64 version which doesn't suit my configuration. Got the i686 one and everything works like a charm!

Thanks for your advice,