Re: upgrade problem

On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 12:14:45AM +0200, Thierry Chatelet wrote:
> HI list,
> Igot a package, acpid, which does not want to upgrade. I tried to remove it,

me 2, try add exit 0 to /etc/init.d/acpid on the second line (after
stopping the services), then try the upgrade again

> re-install it but nothing work. Here is the error message I get:

[snip]

--
"I want to remind you all that in order to fight and win the war, it requires an expenditure of money that is commiserate with keeping a promise to our troops to make sure that they're well-paid, well-trained, well-equipped."

	- George W. Bush
12/15/2003
Washington, DC