Re: please help me to migrate to french-mailing-list

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Maurice Guerrier <guelo509@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm from french, I tried to post my messages in this maling-list in english
> but sometimes it's difficults to explain what I mean,

Just subscribe to the debian-user-french mailing list the same way you
subscribed to this one. You can (optionally) unsubscribe to this one
after you start to get messages there.

La plume de ma tante est sur la table. :)

--
thanks for letting me change the magnetic patterns on your hard disk.