Re: KDE4 dual monitor window maximizing behaviour

On Sunday 19 April 2009, M. Henne wrote:
> Kent West wrote:
> > but I'm glad (?!)
> > to see I'm not the only one. The problem is irritating, ain't it?
>
> It is. One of my favourite benefits using linux is to be able to
> work fast with less mouse usage. Not 'no mouse' but only mouse
> where it makes sense (Drawings, GUI-Development). KDE 3.5 (without
> the bug) supported my working style very well.
As an aside, my laptop has a dodgy left mouse button on the touchpad.
When I am at a desk I plug a mouse in, but when on the road having
to cart around a mouse is a pain.  Oddly tapping the touchpad does
not work either.  Is it possible to generate "left mouse pressed" from
the keyboard?

David