Re: howto: downgrade lenny->sarge -or- fresh sarge install?

On Sat, 2009-04-18 at 13:58 +0200, Sven Joachim wrote:
<snip>
> Just out of curiosity: do you intend to open a museum of modern
> software, or why else do you want to install sarge?

:)  I'm doing some embedded development on an arm board that ships with
sarge and wanted a desktop up to plow around and look at files,
experiment with packages in a friendly, slightly more stable
environment.

<snip>

> Your best bet is probably to set up a sarge chroot with debootstrap,

Worked like a champ!
Thanks so much.
I continue to be impressed with debian.

tc