Re: default web browser

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 02:05:32PM -0400, Mark Grieveson wrote:
> Hello.  I'm using Fluxbox.  Whenever I download an extension, such as a
> new dictionary, for OpenOffice.org, it opens up uxterm, and runs lynx.
> I checked OpenOffice.org's options and customize choices, but there is
> no option that I could find to set the browser that it uses.  So, I'm
> assuming it relies upon my system to determine what the default browser
> is, and I'm assuming my system has determined it to be lynx, run with
> uxterm.  How, then, can I change this for OpenOffice (or other
> applications that this situation may be applicable to)?
>
> Mark

  man update-alternatives

  pex:

  update-alternatives --list x-www-browser
  update-alternatives --config x-www-browser

  update-alternatives --list www-browser
  update-alternatives --config www-browser

--
Porqué loitar e matar, se podes amar e sonhar

/"\
\ /  CAMPANHA DA FITA ASCII - CONTRA MAIL HTML
 X   ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - AGAINST HTML MAIL
/ \