Re: new KDE (4.2) in Unstable, how's your experience?

Sjoerd Hardeman wrote:
> KDE4 doesn't cope well with pre 180 Nvidia drivers. There is a 180+
> driver in the sid-reps. Try to install that one, maybe that will help?
>
> Sjoerd

Yes, that seems to have worked. Dolphin does not hang now and starting
even a single widget (clock) does not appear to hog the cpu
unnecessarily. KDE is still too sluggish, IMHO; the new version still
needs polishing up I suppose. But over all, it does look quite impressive.

Regards.

ever having been read.