"unsupported platform" message on admin apps

hi,
I'm geting a popup with:
"Unsupported platform
The platform you are running is not supported by this tool.
If you for sure it works like one of the platforms listed below ...."

when I open the following ->system->admin apps in Gnome:
network
services
shared folders
time and date
users and groups

they all launch if i click OK

I think it's something to do with the recent change of version to 5.0.1,
which is not on that list in the popup, but I'm not sure if that's the
problem, or how to report this bug or to what packages.

I'm running Lenny w/ Gnome.

alon

DISCLAIMER: This mail message was scanned for malicious content by Quality Bytes Mail Security when leaving the gateway of Kibbutz Hazorea
http://qb.q-bytes.com/qbms/?c=hazorea
.