Re: SD-NECU2-5E1I - Re: Linux (Debian) support of USB card

I thought I'd send this along for the archive, FYI.

So far I haven't found _any_ that say that they _are_ compatible with
Linux, either they know that they aren't (such as Syba) or they believe
that support is in the chipset but that they haven't tested them.

I guess I'll go with startech since at least its possible.

Doug.