apt-listbugs workaround

Upgrading has become very tortuous, tedious and nigh-impossible because of all
those "empty strings for SOAP" errors. This had been fixed, keeps coming back.

I have found that if packages are installed one-at-a-time, apt-listbugs will
report. Of course, many packages get grouped by their dependencies and one
cannot do this.

Apt-listbugs is a script. How might I work around, something like this:
1. Try the whole list (more efficient). If this works, fine. If not.
2. Try each item on the list. Flag ones that do not report, obviously, as well
as any bugs reported for ones that do report.
3. Allow the same choices as before after bugs or failures reported. This is
simply the script's exit value. (It would be nice to be able to answer for
each item, but that may be asking too much!)