Re: xorg upgrade in Sid causes jerky display

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 14:21, Anthony Campbell <ac@acampbell.org.uk> wrote:
> After today's upgrade of a lot of xorg stuff in Sid my full-screen
> display of TV is jerky, as is Googlearth.
>
> This is on a Thinkpad Z61M. I was using the radeonhd driver previously;
> I now have the upgraded radeon driver since radeonhd was removed. I
> don't know what to report a bug report for - the radeon driver or
> xserver-xorg. Anyone else seeing this?

I see RadeonHD in my sid repos, but if you are using radeon now
I guess you might as well report it in that driver. But before you do
that, have you tried some of the various tweaks? I don't know which
ones are currently relevant (I am on Intel now), but there used to be
lots, from specifying exa or xaa to things like nooffscreenpixmaps.