Re: accessing debian-unofficial

On Thu, Apr 09, 2009 at 10:22:20 -0700, Paul Scott wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> This is a well known problem with known solutions that seem to skip over
> some thing or other that I don't understand.  I have Googled and found
> several answers all of which haven't given me all the steps I need.  I
> would appreciate any help anyone can give.
>
> W: GPG error: http://ftp.debian-unofficial.org sid Release: The
> following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is not
> available: NO_PUBKEY 394D199524C52AC3

That is the 2007 archive signing key, which expired more than a year ago:

$ gpg --list-keys 394D199524C52AC3
pub   1024D/24C52AC3 2007-01-24 [expired: 2008-02-01]
uid                  Debian Unofficial Archive Automatic Signing Key (2007) <ftpmaster AT debian-unofficial DOT org>

Which package(s) are are trying to install, which problem are you trying
to solve? We can probably help you find a more up-to-date source if you
tell us which program or library you need.

          Florian   |