Re: More Problems configuring sound card with alsa on debian

[Apologies for two faux pas:  previous top posting, and ccing everyone.]

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 3:21 PM, Mike Castle <dalgoda+debian@gmail.com> wrote:
> I thought the official word was that alsaconf was no longer intended
> to be part of the distribution and you really shouldn't be using it at
> all:

Never mind.

That applies only to future versions, not the version shipped with Lenny.

Still, the comment in that bug seems to imply that on modern machines,
one probably shouldn't be using alsaconf at all.

mrc