Can Not Resolve Host Names

Last Friday Host Name resolving stopped. This has been a sporadic problem for the last two months. I have gone through everything i can think of with out success.

1) Will not resolve on all three Lenny boxes and one Ubuntu box. All OS-X, Windows XP and Vista boxes work.

2) Laptop with Lenny and Ubuntu that does not work, will work when I bring it to my home network.

3) Will resolve when running ping. But will not resolve running ping via Network Tools (gnome-nettool 2.22.0).

4) No changes to the router have been made. It is Netopia-3000 via Bell South DSL.

5)  /etc/resolv.conf
   When at home I get:
       ### BEGIN INFO
       #
       # Modified_by:  NetworkManager
       # Process:      /usr/bin/NetworkManager
       # Process_id:   3516
       #
       ### END INFO
       domain gateway.2wire.net
       search gateway.2wire.net
       nameserver 192.168.1.254
   But on the broken network I get
       # Dynamic resolv.conf(5) file for glibc resolver(3) generated by
       resolvconf(8)
       #     DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE BY HAND -- YOUR CHANGES WILL BE
       OVERWRITTEN

--
Jerry Perkins
Home page http://jperkins.us/