dnsmasq: it shows a public IP of a lan machine

Hello,

I am running Debian Testing on an old machine as a router. That machine
is also running dnsmasq for a dhcp server.

I am also using opendns nameservers by the router machine, and the
router machine as the dns server for my lan.

I did some changes in dnsmasq.con a few days ago (was playing around)
and reverted those. But now an IP of a lan machine is being shown as a
public IP address (as opposed to 192.168.0.x). Incidentally that IP
address is one of the opendns nameservers.

That lan machine is specified in dnsmasq.conf as:
dhcp-host=blue,<blue's mac address here>,192.168.0.100,1hr

I have tried restarting dnsmasq, and running dhclient on the lan machine
in question to get a new lease, but the IP address doesn't seem to "get
flushed". Is there a way to make dnsmasq empty its cache and forget
about past hosts?

Thanks.

ever having been read.