Re: USB PCI card to buy

> Done, waiting for reply.

Great, let us know what they say.

> Other than any compatibility issues, is one chipset better than another?
> Do some cards work better?  The main purpose of adding USB is for using
> USB sticks, and syncing my palm.  I may want to use a CD burner at some
> point (right now, if I want to burn a CD, I have to get my old box out
> of storage; the NetServer doesn't have any free bays).

Although the USB flash memory sticks / cards themselves vary widely, I
don't think that I've ever noticed a difference in the hardware on the
PC side. Assuming, of course, that the hardware supports USB 2, which
anything on the shelves should support today.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il