Re: USB PCI card to buy

> I need to add USB to my HP NetServer LPr.
>
> Do they all "just work" now?

It's been a _long_ time since I've had a problem with a PCI USB card.
If nobody pipes up with a negative, then I'd suggest that you give it
a shot. The odds are in your favor.

By the way, you may want to write to Belkin and ask them if the card
will work with Linux. At the very least, you are expressing interest
in having Belkin develop for Linux. They will never write "works with
Linux" on the box if nobody is asking for it. Here is their address:
http://www.belkin.com/contactus/index.asp

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com