Re: debian testing

2009/4/7 Daniel Dalton <d.dalton@iinet.net.au>
On Tue, Apr 07, 2009 at 04:29:42AM -0700, Thorny wrote:
> I suggest you wait until you can run a release version without having to
> ask questions for help. Until such time as you can understand what
> is happening when breakage occurs and describe the conditions exactly in a
> bug report, those are the kind of bug reports that are helpful, many

I'm probably at that stage, my questions aren't directly related to my
release or bugs, more things i would like to learn how to do.

You can regard using debian testing as a shock therapy, let's say: the more you face with problems the more you learn about fixing :-)

I have ran testing in the past, but as you say, when I ran it about 6
months before it was roled out into 5.0, it was most likeley more stable
than the testing available now. I'll wait a bit and then upgrade.

Yes, actually testing could be really near unstable

http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/

Daniel.

regards
raffaele