Re: updating with aptitude

I took the advice from email (thanks Harry), and put only these lines:

deb ftp://ftp.at.debian.org/debian/ lenny contrib main
deb ftp://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian-security lenny/updates main
contrib non-free

#wine
deb http://www.lamaresh.net/apt lenny main

it updated :)
but bad thing happened after the update. the system wouldn't boot!
then I realized it changed the entry in grub menu.lst : root (hd0,0)
to root (hd1,0) and tried to boot Debian from Windows partition :/
should I change manually the device.map? (I've set in bios that dev/
sdb is first hard drive because it has Debian and grub in MBR)
this is current device.map:
(hd0)	/dev/sda
(hd1)	/dev/sdb