(solved)Re: need info on mobile phone support

I bought a USB cable
In Win2k the built-in memory of nokia phone can't be used as USB storage.
Then I go to etch and install Wammu and kmobiletools. Both don't work
and print kernel messages (error) though Wammu detect my phone model.
Maybe I shall upgrade to lenny.

Then I bought microSD card.
This time win2k can access the microSD card. etch should be able do
that too. I put up with the situation now.

Thanks to all who reply!

PS: I find that prices for USB cable and microSD card by nokia are
very very high. In fact several times higher than by third parties.