RE: full backup/

I have done partimage backup/restores on a DL360's w/ hardware RAID
without problems. I have not tried a DL380.
http://www.partimage.org/Main_Page

I would recommend that you backup and restore a few systems that you
don't care as much about first. Just to get a handle on the software and
make sure it works the way you are expecting it to. It is not difficult
software to learn.

Hope this helps!
~Stack~