Re: Apple OS X printing [solved] and zeroconf'ing problems
- To: Ross Boylan <RossBoylan@stanfordalumni.org>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Apple OS X printing [solved] and zeroconf'ing problems
- From: Andrew Malcolmson <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 18:13:38 -0400
- Message-id: <49D53892.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ross Boylan wrote:
On Mon, 2009-03-30 at 19:50 -0400, Andrew Malcolmson wrote:
On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 3:01 AM, Ross Boylan
It sees the services.
Maybe your router is blocking the service.
Sorry - can't think of anything else.