Re: translator tool

On Mon, 30 Mar 2009 22:01:57 -0700, consultores1 posted:

> I am in need of a translator tool, because i have to write in different
> languages; something that writing a "word", it translates it to other
> different languages at once.

This kind of word-for-word translation is not always going to give you a
reasonable translation for a native speaker, in many cases. Sentence
structure may differ between languages and word connotations in different
languages may compound the issue. Although, the native speaker may be able
to figure out what you are meaning, sometimes it will take considerable
effort on their part. Spanish to English is one example.