- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: firmware-linux
- From: tyler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 10:28:25 -0300
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20090331190824.GC12044@think.homelan> <email@example.com> <20090401082506.GH12044@think.homelan>
Andrei Popescu <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> But if it breaks you still get to keep both parts.
Well, when you put it that way, it sounds like fun!
The purpose of models is not to fit the data but to sharpen the
questions. --Samuel Karlin