Galeon's "myportal" nfg?

A recent  dist-upgrade to Lenny has broken galeon's neat "myportal"
homepage feature.  This is version 2.0.6-2.1.

1. Previously, the URL 'myportal:' worked fine. The error message for
that is now: "myportal is not a registered protocol".

2. Galeon's help suggests using the URL 'about:myportal'. The error
message for that is: "The URL is not valid and cannot be loaded."

Suggestions, anyone?

--
No no no, my fish's name is Eric, Eric the fish. He's an halibut. I am
not a looney! Why should I be tarred with the epithet looney merely