mounting filesystems in Gnome

Hi,

I have a vfat partition on /dev/sda7.  I would like to use the option in Gnome to mount the file system automatically using the Properties dialog.  I open the Properties dialog, go to the Volume tab, and set the following:

Mount Point: /media/f/
File System: vfat
Mount Options: rw nosuid

I tried other combinations, changed the mount point to some directory under my home directory, tried different mount options as well as no mount option, but no success.  I get the following error message:

mount_point cannot contain the following characters: newline, G_DIR_SEPARATOR (usually /)

This error message does not make sense to me.  I have used /, but what else can be used?

I can mount the file system using just "mount /dev/sda7 /media/f/".

Please help!

Nima