install from tiny CD

Hi,

The debian 5.0 has a tiny CD installation method, I downloaded these files

cdrom/debian-cd_info.tar.gz     -- isolinux config files for CD
cdrom/initrd.gz                 -- initrd for use with isolinux to build a CD
cdrom/vmlinuz                   -- kernel for use with isolinux to build a CD

But I dont' know how to make a iso with these files, Do I need to
uncompress the debian-cd_info.tgz and how about initrd.gz, I 'm
guessing to specify vmlinuz as the boot file when making the iso, do
you have any guide to make this iso image?