Re: Lenovo laptop - Type Control D to Continue

* Jimmy Johnson (field.engineer@gmail.com) [12.03.09 15:18]:
> Hey Guy's I have Lenovo laptop, new "Lenny install" and I'm having to
> type control+d to continue boot, I looked at "dmesg" and I can't make
> what the problem is, so I post and maybe someone can figure the problem.
>
> If more info is needed let me know. :)

At what point do you have to type Crtl-d?

Is there any output before or after on the console?

Sebastian

--
 " Religion ist das Opium des Volkes. "      Karl Marx

 SEB@STI@N GÜNTHER         mailto:samson@guenther-roetgen.de