Re: Lenny won't install on an old Pentium that used to run Etch.

> How about doing an upgrade instead?
> You could even try to do it incrementally.

Thank you. You are right. I could do that.

Still, I'd like to know why the Etch installer is successful and the
Lenny installer isn't. Should I still be using this machine "down the
road" (and I'd like to keep it going as long as the hardware holds up),
incremental upgrades from Etch to Lenny to the next version...and so
on...are going to get a bit tedious.