Top posting vs Bottom posting

For all you posters discussing Top posting vs Bottom posting and taking
other threads off topic here is a thread for you.

First my opinion, Since this mailing list historically has been Bottom
posting then we stick with it.

Using both top and bottom posting in the mailing list will lead to
inconsistency and confusion especially to for new users.

I've also seen posts about not being able to bottom post because of MS
Outlook. Last time I checked MS Outlook was not available in Debian, not
even any other Linux distribution. By the way MS Outlook does and cut
and paste features. :)

Now the fun begins.....

Steven.