Setting permissions for individual LVs permanently

How do I set ownership and permissions for individual LVs permanently? I've managed to set permissions for the corresponding /dev/dm-* via udev, but I'd like to use symbolic names (i.e. /dev/<VG>/<LV> or at least /dev/mapper/<VG>-<LV>) and can't figure out where to configure the permissions for those - they don't seem to get created via udevm /etc/lvm/lvm.conf contains no settings for individual volumes and lvchange doesn't seem to support changing permissions (only read/write) either.

CU Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/
http://www.infra-silbe.de/