Re: how to produce cross-platform exe file?

Star Liu wrote:
> My target is to make cross-platform desktop application by gecko, now
> I have prepared a sample program, all the files are in a folder named
> myapp.
> In linux system, I can launch the app by this commmand: xulrunner-1.9
> /root/MyLife/Mozilla/myapp/application.ini
> In windows system, I can launch the app by this command: xulrunner.exe
> e:/myapp/application.ini
> I want to make a exe file, so that by double clicking the exe file,
> users can launch the app, I hope a same exe file can do it on both
> windows and linux systems, and I also hope the exe file will display
> as a selected icon.
> How could I reach it? thanks.

You really can't have one executable that runs on Windows and Linux. The
file formats are different and not compatible.

--
A lot of people I know believe in positive thinking, and so do I.  I
believe everything positively stinks.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br