Re: top-posting

Stephan Seitz schreef:
On Sat, Mar 07, 2009 at 12:24:05AM -0800, Steve Lamb wrote:
   Outlook as an excuse for top-posting went out the window circa 2002.

If I understand this well enough, quotefix won’t work if you are using Word as an editor for mails. This is done quite often, because Word provides on-the-fly spelling checks.

Shade and sweet water!

    Stephan

IIRC, Outlook uses the same backend/whatever they call that for editing as Word, i.e. you don't need to write e-mails with Word because Outlook provides those same functionalities. Not sure though, I haven't used Outlook in ages.

Or the same client on Linux. :)

Sjors