Re: Lowest ram system with X. Presario 5166.

On Tue, Mar 3, 2009 at 7:00 PM, Daniel Lannstrom <op@trekdanne.se> wrote:
> [...] Also,
> don't expect that firefox will be very fast. You might want to install
> another browser. I have heard that Opera has a smaller memory footprint
> (don't knwo if that's true with current versions though).

Yeah after sending i started thinking about browsers. One of the
reasons i started using Opera a few years ago was Firefox being heavy
(plus i was already using opera on win and firefox didn't handle flash
well then). From then on i got a new machine and moved on to Firefox
but the question still remains, thanks. Midori does 100 on acid3 but
crashes a lot, kazehakase might not be fully-featured... we'll see.

Nuno Magalhães
LU#484677