RE: downloading hotmail emails

I've been banging my head trying to get hotmail through thunderbird.
I found out however that MS will not that be posible if you have a free account.
I guess money is so tight that MS is going to nickle and dime long time
account holders. That is why I'm moving on to gmail. It's configured
in my Debian etch laptop and lenny desktop.

Best of luck
Christopher Cole