Re: iceweasel resume download fails after reboot

Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
On Mon, Mar 02, 2009 at 06:24:18AM -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
Anybody able to use download resume across reboots?

I manually copy the URL to ~/uldl/wget.list

Then I run wget -c -i wget.list

I have wget aliased as alias wget='/usr/bin/wget -t 0 --read-timeout=60'

since I'm on dialup.

Me too. We must be the only 2 left ;-)

But copying the URL to untitled.asc and then

wget -c -i /home/hugo/untitled.asc

doesn't get me the 530MB tar file but

login.php?product=server20

A chunk of html what the URL points to and what gets executed correctly only when you let Iceweasel do the download. But then I can't resume across reboots...

Hugo