Re: screen multidisplay with terminals resized
- To: debian-user <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: screen multidisplay with terminals resized
- From: "Michael M. Moore" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 16:06:19 -0800
- Message-id: <[🔎] 49AB22FB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20090228000903.GA4366@swansys> <20090228112638.GC1009@pear.tzafrir.org.il> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Kelly Clowers wrote:
I disagree. Sure, some people use a tabbed term with awesome, but
I use urxvt, and based on the mailing list and IRC I feel like most users
use xterm or (u)rxvt.
FYI, in case you were not aware of this, urxvt can also be a tabbed
terminal. There's a perl extension that enables the use of tabs. The
capability can be enabled in ~/.Xresources or wherever you put your
You may not care, of course, but information is usually a good thing.