denyhosts error

I am getting these to my local user, and I can't figure out what process is
sending them, so I can correct it:

> This is the mail system at host paulandcilla.homelinux.org.
> I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
> be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
> For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.
> delete your own text from the attached returned message.
>                    The mail system
> <root@localhost>: mail transport unavailable
DenyHosts <nobody@localhost>
Tuesday 7:22:14 am
Added the following hosts to /etc/hosts.deny:
xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ( don't want to propagate spammers.)
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800
Registered Ubuntu User #12459