Re: Installing testing from latest netinst iso

Frank McCormick wrote:

>> I just spent a couple of hours trying to unsuccessfully install Squeeze
>> from the netinstall iso.
>
>   I guess these builds are put up for DL with no or little testing. My
> build came from the 28th and the two suffer the same problem. Guess I'll
> wait a month or so before trying again.

Please consider filing an bug against 'installation-report' [1]:
/----
> If you still have problems, please submit an installation report. We
> also encourage installation reports to be sent even if the
> installation is successful, so that we can get as much information as
> possible on the largest number of hardware configurations.
\----

If everyone is sitting on their hands waiting for someone else to fix an
unreported problem, nothing will happen ;-)

Cheers,
Johannes

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/ch05s03.html#submit-bug