Re: [OT I think] Which Distro?

Aioanei Rares wrote:

While I agree with the newbie part, I find that I want to get the most out of my hardware, so I use 64-bit.
One's mileage may vary, of course.

And you are correct, when I go to Synaptic and type in search "32 bit" I
can see what is installed and can completely remove the 32bit libraries
and find that the nothing on my system requires 32bit libraries, except
Adobe Acrobat Reader and the only reason I use it is for copy and paste,
the flash and java that I use are now all 64bit and so are the rest of
my applications.
--
Jimmy Johnson

Bakersfield, CA. U.S.A.