Re: Debian 5.0 On Dell Latitude CP 233MT

Hi,

debian@cercy.net wrote:
I installed Debian 5.0 on a Dell Latitude CP 233MT. I've had this
machine for a long time, its run fine with 3.0 and 4.0 over the
years. I'm having one problem with it under 5.0. When it boots up, it

Interesting, I have Etch on a P233 biscuit box machine, wasn't sure if it would be worth updating to Lenny.

How much memory do you have on the old Dell? Does everything run fine after the startup slowness?

Kind Regards
AndrewM

Andrew McGlashan
Broadband Solutions now including VoIP