Re: Wireless Setup Problem - Thanks

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 12:57:14PM -0600, Stackpole, Chris wrote:

> [...]
Thanks, Stack, and thanks to the other who elaborated.  You were so
right!

There is a debian package for lenny on the web site. I installed wicd
Monday night but then had to sign off to prepare for an all day meeting
Tuesday.  This morning I brought up the system and - bingo - there was
the ethernet connection I had used for the download.  I unplugged the
usb ethernet and within a minute wicd had brought up the wireless
connection.  It just worked, no setup, no nothing.  I couldn't of asked
for more.

Tom