Re: Update Manager

Thierry Chatelet wrote:
John

Hi John,
Dont use reply to and change the subject of the thread, this does not start a new thread, but goes into the one you are therefore "highjacking". To start a new thread, you have to create a new message.
Thierry

My apologies to the group. I did not realize that a 'reply' and a change of subject would be considered highjacking. I've been doing this for some time now as a quick way to send out a request for help which may explain why some of my requests have been generally ignored. This is actually the first time someone has advised me of my error. I certainly will not repeat my error.

John Lindsay
jclind@sentex.net