Re: fish://host protocol died unexpectedly

Jonathan Kaye wrote:
> H.S. wrote:
>
>> Sam Leon wrote:

>>> If that fails then ssh is throwing back an error.  Trying connecting to
>>> the remote machine using the same user with ssh in a console and it
>>> might throw back an error about the host key changing or something...
>>>
>>> Sam
>>>

>> ssh and scp work fine to that machine. Only fish doesn't.
>>
>> ->HS
>>
> I've had exactly the same error from Konqueror using fish:// protocol. It
> seems to be sporadic and unpredictable. Sometimes it does it and sometimes
> the connection is made with no problem. Who knows why? Mostly it works
> though.
> cheers,
> Jonathan

You are right. It is working now. I have not updated this machine of
mine since last try so nothing has changed on my end.

I had reported this problem while connecting to two different machines
(one Sid, the other Ubuntu Hardy) and got exactly same problem. Now
connecting to both the machines work.

fish is kind of fishy here :)

ever having been read.